I'm a very happy man!!!

JS1500

Senior Retro Guru
Sorry for the new thread but I just won this:

b8fe_1.JPG

It's been a decade but i'm once again the proud owner of an Orange Clockwork!
Woohoo! :D

What year is it, out of interest? '95?

If anyone knows where I can get my hands on some new frame decals that'd be grand thanks!

The project begins...:D

The components (stem, saddle etc) look the same as were on my old one, which if I remember rightly was a 1994. The decals look like the type I replaced my old ones with, which I believe were from the following year...
My memory ain't what it used to be though!
:?

gil on this forum can prolly sort you some decals

nice bike btw. The early oranges were something quite special. :D

^^^ Cheers.

I'm not sure what condition the current stickers are in but i'll probably want a spare set anyhow.

:)

Could be 92/93, i bought mine then and the colour options were purple metallic with orange fade on the forks and stays, which i chose, and matt black.

Orange will sort you a genuine set if you give them a ring with the frame number. They are the most ridiculously helpful bunch you will ever come across
And welcome back to the Clockwork fold .... we are a friendly bunch :D

When I bought my bright orange one satin black was an option too.
I suppose it could be an earlier bike with newer decals...

Edit: Cheers Mik, i'll try Orange themselves. I would've tried that to begin with but I remember it being a nightmare to get replacement decals years ago (although that was probably due to my local Orange stockist being a useless bast*rd!).
I've really missed my Clockwork over the years, really looking forward to getting my hands on the new one! :D

Oh, one more stoopid question...

What size steerer & seatpost will it take? I can't remember!

Many thanks!

Back