Need to know anything? Just ask.

LQQK

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
hes now my hero

someone needs to tell these morons to fook right off . like the fooker asking if its a bikes worth of brakes . well its in the fookin picture isnt it :roll:

i have someone sell my stuff for me through ebay . i cant put up with such stupid people unless they are infront of me and i can explain in person

best was when i was selling a car less engine and box . got asked if it was drivable :roll:

perry":27a6pq0o said:
hes now my hero

best was when i was selling a car less engine and box . got asked if it was drivable :roll:

About ten years ago someone broke into my garage and broke the window on one of my cars, smashed the ignition barrel off and hotwired the ignition in an attempt to steal it. The bonnet was off and the engine a gearbox were out at the time. If they had not seen that i would have thought that the lack of gearlever would have been a dead givaway.

Maybe it was the same retard?

Si

Personally I think he's shooting himself in the foot getting worked up over the fact there is nothing less common than common sense. If you want to sell something, anything, anywhere, prepare to meet idiots. Be nice to them and they will buy stuff, be rude and they probably won't. Example, the Merlin could have gone for more.

However it is humorous to read.

Back