GT XCR 1000

Good evening,

i'm quite amazed seeing more and more XCR Drivers around. The XCR rides very well and i really hope it'll be fine for a long time.

Best regards from Germany.

XCRTour18.02.20091.jpg

I had a couple of XCR's, alas now sold....to fellow Retrobikers, so I'm hoping it will turn up all fettled and lovely in readers bikes! I know they push the boundaries of what is considered "retro" but great looking bikes all the same. :)

Attachments

• DSC00423.JPG
    DSC00423.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 5,446
I'm amazed with the beautiful bikes that I'm seeing in this post. This STS makes me crazy :)

I'm searching for one of these since long time. If anyone knows who have one for sale please tell me.

Dear TNC, you changed the rear triangle? From which year is that frame? It came like that, with rear disc mounts?

João Marinho":gahtq64w said:
I'm amazed with the beautiful bikes that I'm seeing in this post. This STS makes me crazy :)

I'm searching for one of these since long time. If anyone knows who have one for sale please tell me.

Dear TNC, you changed the rear triangle? From which year is that frame? It came like that, with rear disc mounts?

Hi Joao,

the frame is actually a 1999 Modell which came with the rear triangle and the disc mounts.

I will sooner or later upgrade to disc brakes too and have a fox fork on the front.

Best regards,

TNC.

Back