What's the best thing you ever won?

I'd be 11 years old when I entered a competition to win 3 times world MX championship Dave Thorpe's new Kawasaki race shirt in the Trials and Motocross News newspaper. I won and was treated to a day with the man himself and the Team Green Kawasaki Team at Chippenham. This was a dream come true for me as I adored Thorpie throughout my child hood. He presented me with the shirt and I got a full day with the team acting as runner for team boss Alec Wright. I also got featured on the back page of Trials and Motocross news. The shirt is still treasured to this day.

I'd be 11 years old when I entered a competition to win 3 times world MX championship Dave Thorpe's new Kawasaki race shirt in the Trials and Motocross News newspaper. I won and was treated to a day with the man himself and the Team Green Kawasaki Team at Chippenham. This was a dream come true for me as I adored Thorpie throughout my child hood. He presented me with the shirt and I got a full day with the team acting as runner for team boss Alec Wright. I also got featured on the back page of Trials and Motocross news. The shirt is still treasured to this day.

Thats superb :cool:

actually, I tell a lie - I won the Radio 1 'record shopping with a DJ' back in 2006

it was with Pete Tong

:cool:

it was very weird to hear my name read out on the radio

I won £500 of Endura kit from MBUK's 20th anniversary issue, it took ages to turn up, by which stage I'd broken my shoulder!!! It should be used in anger very soon though.....

in primary 5 i came second in a design a no smoking poster competition :LOL:
My best mate won :evil: .And its been a point of many arguments over the last 30 years
You see ,my design, i thought up myself ,His, he plagiarized from a government sponsored campaign poster already IN the school

Thats all i've ever won :cry:

best thing ive won was my 1st bmx race at chesterfield,got a cool trothy that i wasnt expecting :D

I won a lot of races BITD, but I would say my best was winning National Youth Week. It was a week long event taking in various disaplines through the week, hill climbs, crits, road races time trials etc.

Got a massive trophy, medal and winners jersey......and interviewed by Anglia TV :cool:

Back