Forest of Dean - MARCH 15TH - The return

Tyres

Thanks chaps. Probably ride with panaracer fires,either 1.8 or 2.1s. Be good to meet you guys, see you there
Cheers kirbdug

Looking forward to this ride :D, I've got the Mon' and Tue's off work after so nice long weekend :cool:

Hopefully it WILL be dry. Will be trying out Onza Porc 2's.

And my friend, a fellow cyclist, who lives in the Forest says that it is drying out nicely and should be fine for the ride!

Looking at the numbers for this I'm planning a slight change as follows:

1 route with myself and my wife guiding occasionally I'll head off for an extended loop and catch the others back up again with some of the fitter/quicker riders. How does that sit?

Any questions feel free to mail me on sheldon.attwood AT gmail.com

ta

Hey there, I'll maybe coming up to this meet, but it's entirely up to my bf!! He's the loony retro-mtbiker, after all I've only been riding for about 4 months you know!! :p

I'm trying to persuade him that it would be a fab wknd ... I'm getting there I promise!! ;)

Out of interest, is this wknd for only confirmed retrobikers? Or for other people as well who are vaguely connected to Retrobike?

I think my bf will def be turning up, but I don't know yet if I'll be allowed to attend!! Lol!! I hope you all have a fab time in my home county, just pls don't trash it too much as it's beautiful as it is!!!! :p

Out of interest, is this wknd for only confirmed retrobikers? Or for other people as well who are vaguely connected to Retrobike?

:shock: I thought retrobikers are "certified" not confirmed?? :LOL:

Dont quite get what your asking but think its are you asking if people can tag along that are not into retro bikes?? :?

Times will be confirmed nearer the time but last time I think it was 9:30 and set-off about 10:00 will ask Sheldon what time he wants us there and post up.

Shall we say wheels roll @ 10:30 sharp and we'll be back at 15:00-15:30* ish.

*Depending on 2 factors, 1. how fast we ride. 2. How long we spend in the pub :)

Latest posts

Back