Trimble build help - need bits!

Ok dude, I have a pair of black NOS Dia Compe ss5's brand new in box, and some Avid tri aligns (including nice sexy black hanger thingies), used but very good nick.

I need to negotiate a swap or good price though.... I'll put the thinking cap on<g>

Jez, I have a NOS screw on rear Nuke Proof hub if your interested in getting one to match the front. Let me know if you're interested and I'll post a pic of it. Not sure what drilling it is. 32 I suspect.

Might also be able to find you the 1" hanger you need for the front brake. I'll have a scratch around and see what I can find.

DDS.

Hi Jez,

Had a real quick look in the shed and found the Nukey. Pic as below:

3-15.jpg

I'm sure a have a cable hanger somewhere but need to have a look when it's daylight.

The hub is a 32 hole. Is definately never been built (no stretch marks on the spoke eyelets), but the bearings feel a little dry to could probably do with being replaced. Make me an offer if you're interested.

Ciao
DDS.

Yeah, the bearings are small. I can't imagine they ever lasted very long! I guess that they are easy enough to replace though.

The axle turns really easily, but it just doesn't have that silky smooth feeling that you normally get with cartridge bearings. It just feels like the bearings are dry, so maybe if the seals were removed and more grease packed in they would feel a lot better.

DDS

Latest posts

Back