Goldtec Contact

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
I needed a new axle for a Fleabay Goldtec hub of a certain vintage (thanks to the seller who forgot to diagnose or declare the faulty broken one...!) and called Goldtec who turned out to be most helpful guys.

They looked up our humble website, naturally got all excited and called me back to say they have lots of vintage Goldtec anodised parts for those of us in the hunt!

They even suggested I call in and have a rummage through the bins to see if there maybe anything we might want - which I may do when work takes me down Newcastle way.

Anyways, the point is, if you're after older Goldtec stuff call Dan and he'll fix you up.

Neil

Goldtec made a gold, 8 speed cassette, didn't they? I really want one of those. Is Goldtec over there in England, or what?

goldtec started in caerphilly, not a million miles from me. jason carpenter moved onto the dragon DH side of things. did a ride with him & several others in brecfa a few months back & hes still pretty quick :)
some of goldtecs original parts were bonkers pricey ;)

Yeah I love Gold-tec cassettes. Got a roadie one on my Hei Hei and Melvin is forwarding an 8 speed MTB boxed one all the way from Belgium.

Hey Neil whats their number - wouldnt mind one for the Trimble and Fat Ti?

Back