Give us a Kish..another Kish..Defiants Race

Sweet Kish,
some Mary bars or LUV handles would look (and ride ;) ) great on this one imho.
Will shorten the distance from your saddle a lttle also

Harryburgundy":3qwnmf34 said:
yup....its def. a keeper :roll: :LOL:

Best line ever! ;) Sorry Mate!

That is on hell of a bike :shock: Love the little attention to detail bits.

Would you be tempted by a 29'' up front?

I'm going to have to find the Kish website now :roll: :LOL:

Harryburgundy":t8nzd4nu said:
Best line ever! Wink Sorry Mate!

Fair cop :LOL: Actually...I'm beginning to tire of the colour. ;)

some Mary bars or LUV handles would look (and ride ) great on this one imho.

I had considered them....but have no experience, so went for the easy option.
Just got back from my second trip on the Bigwheel (finally enough daylight for an hour of riding after work :D ) Must say I like the feel of these kinda bars (LUV's in my case.. but you knew that ;) ) very much, they climb way better than I expected and on the way down they rule... If you have the option you might wan't to give it a shot.
Enjoy the ride......... and keep it :LOL:

Must say I like the feel of these kinda bars (LUV's in my case.. but you knew that Wink ) very much, they climb way better than I expected and on the way down they rule... If you have the option you might wan't to give it a shot.

Yup...maybe in the future I will. For now I've spent too much (time and money) fiddling around with it and just want to get on it and ride :D

Cheers
Carl

One of the nicest bikes on the site, surely. The colour's Gorgeous.
No, only joking; everyone knows it looks like cheap trash and should be sold on Immediately!
Dibs.

BikesINPortlandOREGON":2bassa2t said:
I love the cable catch. One of the guys here(I think jez4bikes) has his IBIS MOJO and his has a little fist. I love it. The little details... cant go wrong. :cool:

The "little fist"is called a "hand job" ........ Fist(ing) is less comfortable :oops: :roll: ;)

BikesINPortlandOREGON":18y0p7n1 said:
I love the cable catch. One of the guys here(I think jez4bikes) has his IBIS MOJO and his has a little fist. I love it. The little details... cant go wrong. :cool:

something like this?

DSC05556.jpg

Back