RB MM 09 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: .

Surfr":34g4vka7 said:
REKIBorter":34g4vka7 said:
Surfr":34g4vka7 said:
I've had the thumbs up on the lend of the Parkpre so I'm sorted whatever happens :)

Always happens to me, turn up at a party and someone has the same bike ;) I'll take whichever one is working at the time.

It's a Pro Image, not a Pro Elite BTW. I mixed up my names. It's the Alu one.

REALLY!!! I've only ever seen one other appart from mine and that was at a race near Ipswich in 1996

REKIBorter":27l4l2wr said:
Surfr":27l4l2wr said:
REKIBorter":27l4l2wr said:
Surfr":27l4l2wr said:
I've had the thumbs up on the lend of the Parkpre so I'm sorted whatever happens :)

Always happens to me, turn up at a party and someone has the same bike ;) I'll take whichever one is working at the time.

REALLY!!! I've only ever seen one other appart from mine and that was at a race near Ipswich in 1996

Yeh I'm borrowing it from the original Importers. He had a Pro 825 originally but sold it on and eventually scoped this from the back of the warehouse and built it up after the Parkpre wave had passed. I've not seen it myself yet.

Put me down for a few hours on the stand John, I'm also missing from Cap'n K's sports casuals list matey.

Surfr":ptq48sl4 said:
REKIBorter":ptq48sl4 said:
REKIBorter":ptq48sl4 said:

Yeh I'm borrowing it from the original Importers. He had a Pro 825 originally but sold it on and eventually scoped this from the back of the warehouse and built it up after the Parkpre wave had passed. I've not seen it myself yet.

That explains it, Cambrian Tyres, have they any NOS frames hanging around they want to shift? :LOL:

First blood to the Sports Casuals...

MadCowKev":1x7kyoyw said:
John":1x7kyoyw said:
Please let me know when your teams are entered...

Entry for Retrobike Team B should be with Pat today!

Slackers... hope you're not too late, shame to beat you lot before the gun's even gone off.... ;-)

Captain K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back