Trimble build help - need bits!

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Need help with some bits...for the new Trimble build..

Wheels (funky nice wheels black hubs if possible - Guess I could go purple hubs)
28.6 seatpost (black) NOS if possible or at least awesome condition
1 pair of funky black cantilevers for front of bike
1" cable hanger thingie for stem (for canti brakes) in black
Black sexy bars (short rise risers?) Could go titanium..
Deore Xt rear mech short arm
Black sexy canti brake levers...

Anyone help...?

Once I start stripping the Yo I may have the front wheel going spare - 36h black Bullseye hub on a Mavic M231CD rim. Rim has a ring on the braking surface where the coating has worn, and the hub's bearings might want replacing though, but good condition apart from that. Any good?

Need a pair of matching methinks. I was hoping to use a very old nukeproof hubbed dark rimmed front wheel but need something to match :(

Nice wheel tho mate.

And Scant - I sold those black ringles to Kase on here for his Hot build. Needed the money back in the day so flogged them. Darn! Would love those again now but they were'nt retro enough for the Trimble build...

No worries...

Shortcage M732 rear mech on ebay.com - item # 180075953391 - if you can get someone on that side of the pond to get it...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have a set of black Kooka canti levers. Slight (slight) fadding.

Black Nuke Proof hubs with black spokes and black nipples with black rims??? Are you watching me? I just put the hubs in the shop for a build!

Back