I love mountain biking because....

Russell":2qk8o3cc said:
In my head, I'm imagining that the trail in the middle of the picture is a fantastic twisty technical downhill that leads all the way down to the fields you can see in the distance :)
The pic was raken at the top of the Gap Road on the Brecon Beast and the trail is exactly as you imagine, the steepest, rockiest, slipperiest, technicalliest trail that leads to the horizon. :D

In that second photo he looks like he's thinking "I'm cold, it's raining, Dad's brought be to see this f****ing lake in the middle of Bumblef*ck, can we go home yet?..." :D[/quote]

LOL He does look like that, but he usually does in photos. He's actually enjoying himself.

What about the real hard core stair surfing, the concrete steps that lead to the toilets in the basement.

Does 'Lurch' still serve beer at the Neuadd Arms during the Real Ale Wobble? You must know who I mean ... the big scary old bloke with the mad look in his eyes. I once bumped into him round the back of the hotel, frightened the life out of me!

REKIBorter":skbqhn2d said:
What about the real hard core stair surfing, the concrete steps that lead to the toilets in the basement.
That's the 3rd photo from the top - down to the toilets!! :D

Does 'Lurch' still serve beer at the Neuadd Arms during the Real Ale Wobble? You must know who I mean ... the big scary old bloke with the mad look in his eyes. I once bumped into him round the back of the hotel, frightened the life out of me!
There's plenty of people like that there - wouldn't know which of them you meant!! Is it the grey haired bloke who also gives the speech nobody listens to at the start of the ride?!

Because, also at 32 (today!!! yeay!) I don't feel so stoopid riding around at the back of a cyclo-cross race in lycra..or hitting the local trails and bumping into like minded people :D

Attachments

• Rich_at_Rainham.jpg
    Rich_at_Rainham.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,417
Happy Birthday mate! I'm off ot the pub tonite so I'll have a couple for ya :D

Back