Fuquay time! Scans attached

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Wahoo - finally got a Fuquay on its way. Needs a respray tho as its a lovely bright green with dodgy orange forks!

As this is a new project/mission I need to decide upon a colour choice - I fancy going powder coat too.

Colours as follows: Dark red, rust, olive green, yellow, black or rootbeer.

Also Im attaching these scans of a Fuquay brochure I picked up from a show once. Tell ya there is hardly anything on the web....no pics at all.

If anyone has any pics of Fuquays etc (also the logo positioning on the frames etc) I would be dead happy.

Here's one I almost bought a few years ago from Northwave, unfortunately I'm cursed with stumps for legs! :cry:

Attachments

• Singlespeed.gif
    Singlespeed.gif
    152 KB · Views: 3,210
It was a custom build (apparently?).
I haven't got the emails anymore as it was a couple of years ago. It was Northwave's old S/S and he had the track ends put on. I think you can still see it on his website www.rothar.com

I quite like the monostay/wishbone look, God knows how the back end felt....

Yeah, (sticks thumbs in braces) I know me bikes me.

Hahahahahaha....... :twisted:

(Ahem) As I was saying... the Kili, lovely bike, nothing like a Fuquay mind you but a lovely bike nonetheless.

stevek said:
HA! My mistake, it's a Kili Ooops! :oops: quote]

was gonna say, nice stays though ➡️
th_saracenkiliflyer.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOP-OF-THE-RA...213128601QQcategoryZ27947QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back