Zaskar LE's '92 Green.. Purple..96 Red..93 Aqua..95 Ink Blue

GoldenEraMTB":3hncuzt9 said:
gm1230126":3hncuzt9 said:
Well, yes ...but the pics aren't the greatest.
I've also done a number of component changes on it since these were taken...M900 canti's, shifter pods separated and now have Ritchey Logic Brake Levers on it, GT cranks instead of polished M950's added some bar ends but it will always remain RIGID. Thanks for asking. Golden...Did you find one? I'd greatly like another actually and have been saving a NOS front suspension fork for one if I can ever get one.

Like pickle stated- that's beautiful :D

I was bidding on a 1999 white 16" psyclone on ebay a week ao, but missed the last day of the auction. I'd prefer an older one anyway....I really want one badly, but guess the seach will continue.

Were not very many of them made? I need to brush up on its history.

GM, please put buying a digital camera on your to do list...I would love to see better pics of all your bikes ;)

the white 16 psyclone a week before goes to germany.

here two very nice psyclone frames....

gm1230126":dsptlx2f said:
If I had been home when it closed I would have grabbed it myself. 320 was cheap for a fillet brazed steel beauty like that. I have a feeling one of the brethren in Germany grabbed it. Almost sure it will show up on here before long....it will reappear! Can't wait to see how it gets built up.

I want to know who bought the Team Scream from "apex" off eBay.... one of the MTBR's members about two years back.... before things went wild price wise on vintage stuff he had to run it for like three weeks before someone finally bought the NOS frame with a NOS red Marzocchi fork that matched the decals....NOS for a whole $350. I'd take 20 at that price today. If only.....

man...so true :? I don't want to think about that white one anymore- it makes me grind my teeth :evil:

kikaha":dsptlx2f said:
GoldenEraMTB":dsptlx2f said:
gm1230126":dsptlx2f said:
Well, yes ...but the pics aren't the greatest.
I've also done a number of component changes on it since these were taken...M900 canti's, shifter pods separated and now have Ritchey Logic Brake Levers on it, GT cranks instead of polished M950's added some bar ends but it will always remain RIGID. Thanks for asking. Golden...Did you find one? I'd greatly like another actually and have been saving a NOS front suspension fork for one if I can ever get one.

Like pickle stated- that's beautiful :D

I was bidding on a 1999 white 16" psyclone on ebay a week ao, but missed the last day of the auction. I'd prefer an older one anyway....I really want one badly, but guess the seach will continue.

Were not very many of them made? I need to brush up on its history.

GM, please put buying a digital camera on your to do list...I would love to see better pics of all your bikes ;)

the white 16 psyclone a week before goes to germany.

here two very nice psyclone frames....

[/img][/URL]

Those are nice frames...care to part with one ;)

That Team Scream frame is pretty rough....nothing for paint left on the stay and that's pretty thin tubing. I hope you have sprayed the inside of that frame with "frame Saver" It was definitely a "rider" looks like someone put a ton of tough miles on that one.

gm1230126":18faa47s said:
That Team Scream frame is pretty rough....nothing for paint left on the stay and that's pretty thin tubing. I hope you have sprayed the inside of that frame with "frame Saver" It was definitely a "rider" looks like someone put a ton of tough miles on that one.

upon closer inspection...very true.

Worked over the Mrs. 14.5" Aqua Zaskar LE today added a decent saddle and put better tires on it. As you guys all know our girls like them looking as nice as ours...so I took off the gold Judy XC and put on a Manitou 4 in the black, aqua, chrome ano finish after loading it up with new springs. She likes it! Still have a green one on the stand. Will post when it's wrapped up. Ink Blue on deck.

Attachments

• DSC01062.JPG
    DSC01062.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,733
  • DSC01060.JPG
    DSC01060.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,733
  • DSC01074.JPG
    DSC01074.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 1,733
  • DSC01075.JPG
    DSC01075.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 1,733
That aqua 14,5" Zaskar is really a piece of art.
Can't wait to own one :D

With a normal flatbar I think the bike will be even more better looking.
I your wife is having enough of the bike, just give me a call :cool:

Happy biking!!

Back