RB MM 09 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think you ought to build up something especially for the event - maybe along a laid back West Coast theme...?! ;-)

Captain K

Re: .

mrkawasaki":2lf2ab5u said:
I think you ought to build up something especially for the event - maybe along a laid back West Coast theme...?! ;-)

Captain K

I've had the thumbs up on the lend of the Parkpre so I'm sorted whatever happens :)

What on earth is a laid back West Coast theme when it's at home? a Cruiser?

Surfr":rata9svz said:
I've had the thumbs up on the lend of the Parkpre so I'm sorted whatever happens :)

Always happens to me, turn up at a party and someone has the same bike ;) I'll take whichever one is working at the time.

REKIBorter":18qg6anm said:
Surfr":18qg6anm said:

Always happens to me, turn up at a party and someone has the same bike ;) I'll take whichever one is working at the time.

It's a Pro Image, not a Pro Elite BTW. I mixed up my names. It's the Alu one.

Should be available for a stand appearance, If theres any plans to have bikes on display, I should have My RC500 finished by then! (would also happily loan the RC200 out for display duties.

Just had a peek at the OS MM home page..........nice link to a RB press release.
we sure look the 'big cheese' now :D
Q: have the organisers given us the same pitch, or are we going to have a place to spread our wings?
mangement.....what's occurring?
al.

All looking good.

Two more added to the stand appeal.

Please let me know when your teams are entered...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back