RB MM 09 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, top work by John, I reckon we should have a HUGE presence this year with over 40 riding and hopefully as many again to support/heckle/drink beer.

Bring it on!

ededwards":1tednprg said:
Yep, top work by John, I reckon we should have a HUGE presence this year with over 40 riding and hopefully as many again to support/heckle/drink beer.

Bring it on!

that is great news .

Just read the PDF and I notice it says that all riders will be riding retro. Is this a requirement? My only retro ride is a SS and I was planning on riding my geared modern Merlin Malt. I suppose I could arrange something between now and then but just thought I'd check.

Conditions of application:

> Priority places in the team reserved for Mountain Mayhem virgins and females (not necessarily the same thing... )
> Applications to be made via this thread only (no PMs or bribes - unless of a substantial variety)
> Unswerving commitment to the team must be able to be demonstrated throughout the training programme
> No sulkers or quitters
> Party animals need apply

Please note: this team ONLY rides retro!

Captain K

;) You might have to ask really really nicely

hey john, i've comitted to riding in one of MR K's teams, the 10 man, but if possible i'd still like to help on the stand etc, should have time considering there will be 10 of us, but just thought i'd let you know if you hadn't noticed on the other thread.

:D

Surfr":36gn5vlz said:
I'll come up with something. Maybe I'll throw some gears on the Cindercone.

What more of an excuse do you need to plunder a credit crunch frame of the Bay and build up in time for race day... :)

Captain K

Re: .

mrkawasaki":3j0y7x35 said:
Surfr":3j0y7x35 said:
I'll come up with something. Maybe I'll throw some gears on the Cindercone.

What more of an excuse do you need to plunder a credit crunch frame of the Bay and build up in time for race day... :)

Captain K

Hehe yeh I'm already planning in my head. Otherwise I know of a Parkpre Pro Elite which I might be able to borrow if I ask nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back