Give us a Kish..another Kish..Defiants Race

I've just got the thread title.......very droll :LOL: :roll: :LOL:

_45184330_alanpartridge_203.jpg

kish my face

Finished but no photos yet.
Took it out for my maiden ride today....4 hours of nothing serious, just wanted to get acquainted :D
Immediate impression was how hard it felt against the Hei Hei....or more like....wow, what a soft ride you get with some Ti. Hadn't really noticed before.
A few more miles it and it's really starting to impress. Acceleration is much faster than I thought it would be given the slightly longer wheelbase. It's very much 'sit in' the bike with the lower BB (a bit like the Guyzer), felt a wee strange at first...then super comfortable. The slightly lower CofG seems to make it flickable yet poised...if that makes sense.
The forks are superb. When I had just built it and played around with the front brakes I noticed the forks were pretty flexy.....but on the (not too hard) trails this just took the edge of the bumps etc yet remained precise.
Just have to change the stem as it was a little too high and long.
Think I'm gonna like this.....a lot.
Cheers
Carl
PS Yeh yeh...I know you lot are taking bets as to how long I will keep it :LOL:

Harryburgundy":20spwybh said:
PS Yeh yeh...I know you lot are taking bets as to how long I will keep it :LOL:

You've still got it? :D

Thats very very nice :cool: thats so nice I wouldn't be suprised if you kept it for ages, perhaps even a year :shock: :LOL:

Argghhh....silly little camera, can't get a good photo.
Anyway....still messing around with the stem etc...but pretty much done.
Ebaystuff610.jpg

Ebaystuff631.jpg

Yup....its def. a keeper :roll: :LOL:

clunker":1i9adgip said:
Lush!!, how does it ride mate?

Thanks.

Early days yet, only ridden it for about 50 miles or so, but it feels 'right'.
Quick and sure-footed, the forks are quite flexy and soak up bumps very nicely. Just a wee bit long at the moment so will find a 90 stem.

Cheers
Carl

One word............it's sweet looking bike, I liked the welding and design of this frame, please keep this one this time as I think you have found your dream single speed bike now!

Back