legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
The opportunity may come up for a job down the tip:

Downsides - 7 days a week, £300 which just about minmum wage. Dirty sometimes smelly outdoor work.

Upsides - 5 min from home, all the retrobike finds I can shake a stick at. No more finising at 5am just to earm a crust. No more abusive drunks, throwing up in the car etc. Home by 4.05pm winter/ 5.05pm summer. No more exsessive taxi fees- insurance, MOT, taxi license etc...

what do you think? :?

surely you'll be able to flog a fair bit of the stuff too to add to your income? Sounds ideal - at least until something better comes along. You can always go back to taxi-ing at another time.

Sorry Cheese, I very nearly go no further in your question than the '34F' bit! Go for it I reckon on both the job and the 34F bit if you can! I have only ever worked outdoors and my degree and I will be picking fruit come summer if nout more permanent comes along!

But you may find the 'smell' from the tip stick to you. No matter how much you shower :(

I'd take a job at the tip over being a taxi driver anyday. Don't know how you put p with the taxi business. And finding all those goodies at the tip is a dream, so much good stuff gets chucked out.

Take the job have a alias for the bay, as your working 7 days a week have someone with the knowledge for the bootsales and keep in with the t**sers that watch you.

I was a skip driver it helped :LOL:

You'd be the biggest fu**in fool in the world not to give it a go at least for a couple of months

:shock: Harshly put ,but it seems you love a rummage ,so i'd go for it

Rich pickings and no doubt all your new workmates will point out all the bike stuff to you

:LOL: many hands... ;)

Back