What is the meaning of Life?

What is the meaning of life?

• There is none.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • People determine human purpose, without supernatural influence (general sense) that is the purpose o

• Well, it's nothing very special. Uh, try to be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book ev

• the purpose of life is to end

• don't care show me some bikes

• Only god knows and he/she will tell you if you have been lucky enough to have choosen the right one.

• Total voters
Purpose of life is to create more life, thats the biological imperative number one.

I have failled :(

However loads of you have succeeded :D

Everything else is just the distractions that stop you asking why.

Your asking why :shock:

QUICK distract yourself with.................ooh a cheap Flite saddle :D

42 seems to be winning, if it does, then I will have to get you guys and gals to find out what the question is.................... :roll:

I have come to the conclusion that there is no universal meaning, life is just life, the oppisite to death- it just is.

However each idividual can invent and imbue meaning to his and her life to give them purpose, drive, ambition etc.... This meaning can be for the universal good- become a nurse/doctor/bike mechanic, or indeed bad- become a meglomaniac bond villain/mass murder/ rangers supporter, and shades of grey inbetween I suppose.

my meaning would be "to try and be happy and at the same time try and make others a wee bit happer as well".

Attachments

• eric.jpg
    eric.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 755
Albert Camus said (something like)

"You should not ask yourself what is the meaning of life? Or why am I here? Instead just ask why you don't kill yourself"

Used to be so cock sure about this sort of thing when I was 18/19/20.

Now I am 32 and have a daughter I am getting less definate in my outlook.

The more amazing things I see the less I am inclined to belive it is coincidental.

Meaning of life..?

...enjoy the ride, and if you are really lucky you may find a meaning for your life. :D

Ford.prefect.arp.750pix.jpg

Back