INTENSE thread new or old....

Although i really think Intense frames are a work of art, they make the most horrible decals known to man kind... So no stickers for me!

the newer INTENSE tracer and socom decals are better than the old ones have a look.... some of the others are very cheesy.

still a nice build though...

mark

As usual... a dodgy photo of my old Uzzi in use.

Riding the seesaw at Glentress Ewok Village. We were trying to hit it as fast as possible and hence get off the end before it had a chance to tip... hence the sprinting effort seen :roll:

y23ipk.jpg

I bought it in 1997 and this photo was taken in 2004 shortly before it was replaced with my Nicolai.

Frame is still in my ownership but after 7 hard years only the main frame was original and due to the pivots going slack two weeks after replacing them I have it hanging on a wall.

I also had an M1 for while and I ran this with the M1 plates for a bit - It was good with the long plates but I thought it was better overall with the shorter plates.

It was a fantastic bike despite the frequent cracking and breaking, for me these are one of the first full suss designs that really worked.

** Grave Digger **

So I used to havean Uzzi SL, and I loved it.. Boy did I love it.. A Long Story Cut Short, I've decided to get another one and snagged one on Ebay for a great price :cool:

The old one:

1394009411_466f0c2b3a_d.jpg

Larger one here

The newbie, awaiting being taken to Argos this weekend; it's going White :cool:

3971865734_3c25695a33_d.jpg

My Tazer just before I sold the frame to fund my Patriot

Attachments

• DSCF0041.JPG
    DSCF0041.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 4,135
intense

just had my M3 done by Argos... fantastic job.. DH white paint finish.

still building her.
i also have an UZZI sl in white , still in progress.. 2003 model with older rear end.

Tazer FS reminds me of happy days... i had a black one.

Re: intense

marky mark":3ms40yhu said:
just had my M3 done by Argos... fantastic job.. DH white paint finish.

still building her.
i also havve an UZZI sl in white , still in progress.. 2003 model with older rear end..

Sweet, just dropped off my Uzzi this weekend there to get the DH White [2 Pack].. I have to say it was more expensive than I was expecting..

Still, cannot wait to get it back and build it up..

Let's have a look at your Uzzi mate?

My '00 Tracer. A lot of retro white stuff:
- SRAM 9.0SL white
- Mavic crosslink disc
- Raceface, Psylo

main.php

SURE IS..

HERES MY XC UZZI SL
2003 FRONT END, OLDER 2000 REAR END,FOX VAN RC SHOCK,4.5 " TRAVEL. RIDES VERY WELL.
main.php

main.php

WANTED INTENSE M1 LINKAGE PLATES !

Latest posts

Back