When will it stop...

Its ok Chris will probably keep em!

Its just suddenly at the end of Jan there is an awesome amount of stuff on the 'bay en masse. King roon has just highlighted the Mavic shifters NOS on german ebay.

Not fair.

Mate it doesn't help that you seem to the Ebay Guru! How do you find them all?!?! I've been looking for Grafton cranks for the Yo! and all I found was some red uns! :cry: Booboo!! :LOL:

Just clicked on Auction Watch at the top of this page , clicked Grafton and there they were.

I try to keep away from ebay these days. Hard to believe I know.

I even got a bargain italian designed retro chair today off ebay for 25 quid collected. Its very designerly and just what I needed:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0081566489

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
'Octane' Magazine run a design classic page in their mag every month.

Aga cookers, anglepiose lamps, hunter wellies, linn record decks, T.E. Lawrence's Brough superior motorcycle (google it, it's beautiful) chairs like Jez's, they are all there!

Oh to win the lotto and fill the (30's flat roof deco 5 bedroom house) with only objects that are true design classics or pioneering designs. Imagine what (I think it's Lowery who pioneered all that aero design in the 30's and 40's)'s house would look like.

As for cars, in a house like that it would have to be a chrome bumper Porsche 911 (2.4T) and a 1980 UR Quattro.

Imagine it, ahhh :D :D :D

Back