MM09 Sports Casuals Teams - IT'S OVER - GO HOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
These are the Sports Casuals teams that are entered.

Retrobike Sports Casuals 'The Kit Kats'

Captain Retroking (Max)

Pickle (Jon)
Drapoon
Bryan555
Steve P
Sinnett (Mark)
Jonnyboy666 (Jon)
Surfr
REKIborter (Chris)
Defiant (Bas) LATE CHANGE! We have selected BoyOBoy after a late fitness test!!!!

Retrobike Sports Casuals 'The Bourbons'

Captain K

Simod
Daj
Chris
Jez
Dr S (Si)
M - Trax (Lindsay)
ti-fatty (Alan)
Sidewinder
Gonzalez (Paul)

Reserve/Ghost Rider - JV

If anyone has just cause or impediment to pull out - then squeal now! Even Bas and his glass back have been talked around from the brink of quitting... ;-)

Otherwise, please check in to the new Sports Casuals Countdown thread for latest news, tips and gossip....

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

Captain K

hey, i'd be up for a couple of laps here and there, i've already put myself down for helping on the stand but between 10 of us i'd still beable to do that aswel, so i'd happily grab a place! :D

Not sure what will be my main weapon of choice- the Hei Hei is my favourite rider at the moment but might bring the FAT instead as the Hei has too many modern parts on it. Definately going to do a lap on my Schwinn Klunker in jeans, t-shirt and safety goggles though. Now thats Retro!

Ramped up my training now. Riden to work and back every day this week- going to do this every day from now on. Will also start rowing my boat up to the bridge and back after work every night from next weekend now the evenings are drawing out.

Si

You might find the course a little wearing for a klunker, mind... We'll do a social lap of the course on Friday afternoon/evening, before G and T ora Pimms - perfect time for klunker experimentation, photographing and any other 'oddities' that spring to mind...

Captain K

awsome, this is gonna be a laugh!! :D

just put in for the day off (should be working the sunday at 6am) well in advance and the guy that took over for me this morning said he'd cover the shift so job done, just need to get it signed off by the bossman and jobs a goodun!!

i'll probably go up on the thursday evening or midday friday. make a full on weekend of it! :D

Cash Converters

Teamsters,

Please bear in mind that I have to write a cheque for £530 for your entries come Sunday morning - so if you could see fit to sort out the PayPal transfers over the next 48 hours, I'd very much appreciate it!

Captain K

PS. To those efficient souls that have already paid - many thanks!

Re: Cash Converters

mrkawasaki":153e95z1 said:
Teamsters,

Please bear in mind that I have to write a cheque for £530 for your entries come Sunday morning - so if you could see fit to sort out the PayPal transfers over the next 48 hours, I'd very much appreciate it!

Captain K

PS. To those efficient souls that have already paid - many thanks!

On to it as soon as I get back to the office cap'n K

Teams are looking good I must add. May I be as bold as to say that Team A might be handing out a large side order of Whup-ass to team 1? :LOL:

Si

might have another rider for you, my training buddy adam could be up for it, he's gonna check for holiday availability when he gets to work tomorrow, he's a young'un but a good'un! :D

Wishful thinking

jez-4-bikes-max":frgqv4lp said:
Paid up Mr K.

Better get training then.

Do you ever read the stuff you write, Jez.... ;)

As your Captain, I for one have dismissed this intention as bogus... :LOL:

Captain K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back