How to sell on ebay

This is a max wicked sick BMX. It's a Reliance Boomerang and it's done heaps of maximum extreme stunts. I have mostly done stunts on this bike since forever. Once I did a boom gnarly stunt trick on it and a girl got pregnant just by watching my extremeness to the maxxxx. Some details about sickmax BMX: Comes with everything you see including: TOPS AS SUSPENSION REAR FORKS!! 2 x wheels 1 x seat I will even thrown my sick BMXing name for FREE - Wicked Styx. Has minor surface rust on handlebars and front forks (easily removed). More rust on rear forks (as shown in pics). Tyres hold air but are pretty old. Basically, it's an old BMX, but it's radness is still 100% in tact. Tricks I have done on this BMX: Endos - 234. Sick Wheelies - 687. Skids - 143,000. Bunny Hops - 2 (Bunny Hops are gay and my brother dared me to do them, which I did because I'm Rad to the power of Sick). Flipouts - 28. Basically if you buy this bike you will instantly become a member to every club that was ever invented, worldwide, because you will be awesome. Pick up from Richmond in Melbourne. Throw your hands in the air like you just don't mind.

that is fantastic :LOL:

Shake that man my the hand, that is the way to sell stuff with style (prob got pregnant reading that though) loved the Q & A between seller and buyers :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Q: How long are the skids that this bike can do? 29-Jan-09
A: Dear Mad Dog. The skids odometer shows 128,992 metres, but i think it might have gone round the clock. I once did a skid that went for two weeks.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I don't think it's sick at all, it's not even a little bit ill or even vaguely enfeebled. How can it be when it doesn't have stunt pegs on the back? How can you do that thing where you hold the bike upright, stand on the pegs and bounce up and down like a pogo stick without them? Sick? It's sick to the power of penecilin!

With his pregnancy causing powers I reckon he probably caused Graham Norton to come over all un-necessary with those two bunny hops even from the other side of the world.

Latest posts

Back