Mountain Mayhem 2009- Mr K's Recruitment Programme

Re: Update - 124 days to the gun...

Okay Sports Casuals, we need to ramp up the commitment and information exchange over the next ten days to ensure we get our entries together in good time for Sunday March 1st.

Awaiting confirmation/back-outs from Dr S; Velomaniac; Gonzales; MonsterfatUK; (Hannah) Slinky; Tim and Mrs Backdated - please don't wait for me to chase you down, it's really not my style... ;-)

The next step will be for you all to supply the entry form information (as I have to manually fill in everyone's forms at Midnight on February 28th). I will also require your £26.50. Please wait for you PMs to arrive with your instructions - many thanks in advance for a prompt response!

Here's a reminder of those confirmees, bless 'em....

mrkawasaki":1stmmrfx said:

Captains K and Retroking - CONFIRMED
Chris - CONFIRMED on February 8th
Mrs Wu (Sarah) - CONFIRMED on February 8th
Daj (Dave) - CONFIRMED on February 8th
Simod - CONFIRMED on 8th Februray
Bryan - CONFIRMED on 8th February
Jez - CONFIRMED on 8th February
SteveP - CONFIRMED on 9th February
Surfr - CONFIRMED on 9th February
REKIBorter (Chris) - CONFIRMED on 9th February
Sinnett177 (Mark) - CONFIRMED on 9th February
Drapoon (Martin) - CONFIRMED 9th February
M Trax - CONFIRMED 9th February
Dr S - CONFIRMED 21st February
Pickle - CONFIRMED

LAST ORDERS PLEASE!!!

Captain K

Attachments

• Sports Casuals in the mix.JPG
    Sports Casuals in the mix.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,276
What info do you need for the application forms then?

Just about to jump on the Turbo Trainer for a 60 minute session. I'm going from absolute zero fitness to full strength by MM with any luck. Plenty of events between now and then to sign up to.

Info

Name
DOB
Full address and postcode
Home and mobile numbers
Next of kin
NoK address if different
NoK telephone number

If I remember rightly - will PM you all on/by Thursday...

WHERE ARE THE MISSING RIDERS????

Capt K

Out of a pickle

Good man - looks like we may have a few holes in the 2 x 10 team idea - seems like a few people aren't able to clear their trousers with all the early excitement... :roll:

Captain K

Hey there MrK,
huge apologies but due to our holiday dates in June not yet being finalised Julie and I will have to pull out of the running for the 10s.

We may still be able to make it to MM but can't guarantee it and dont want to let people down so put us down for possible stand minders for now.

Apologies again
Tim and Ju :(

Started daily commute this week. Only 14 miles a day though, so will need to get some long rides in, maybe on the road bike for base fitness. Also got a race number for Dyfi Enduro so something to aim for fitness wise before MM.

Back