Sussex Meet **TOMORROW***Can we make it 10.30am start?***

well i'm quite into F1 and I can't justify missing this for a race. ;-)

reckon it's hassle upon hassle to go changing dates with these rides so probably set a video instead and have something nice to watch with your tea at 4pm.

:)

W W Biffta":18razl67 said:
im interested in going to this, but potentially there is a problem with the date you chose.
not just for me i mean, but in case you didnt know, the '09 f1 season starts on that date in austrailia, so interested parties in both events might be put off.
i think the gp will be finished around 7 or 8 am not 100%, but makes it a bit tight to get to arundel in time. and thats assuming getting up rather than staying up.
obviously not everyone is into the f1, but might explain if there is a low turn out.
i will be there if the scheduling allows.

I will be setting the sky + and watch when i get home ;)

tintin40":3khzfn3m said:
I wont be attending. Due to space at home :(

what's the fact that your bike is wedged on top of a wardrobe got to do with attending our ride...?

poor effort.

;)

:oops: :oops: if I(we) manage to move to a ground floor flat then I'll be on for going to the meet. :D

Count me in.

(Note to self - finish bike by 29th March even if it's on the train on the way there.)

:D

I back on for this (weather allowing) Bike Storage problems sloved :D Just have to brush the dust off and oil the chain (the bike that is) not me :LOL: :LOL:

Welcome back Joe! That's quite a long way to come for a mini-meet, but then those trails are quite good.

Not that you'll miss me, but I'd say the chances of my finishing the 96 Explosif by then are c50% (no headset atm), the chances of my achilles being fit by then are c25% and the chances of my getting up in time are c10%. Other than that, ...

Back