lewis1641

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Kona Fan
GT Fan
Feedback
View
hi. hugely regretted sale of my beloved t4 transporter. to save you wasting your time i'll tell you the bad bits first! the engine has dropped a valve and needs the head replacing along with one piston. as far as i can work out, any head and piston off a 1.9 turbo diesel vw/audi will fit. body work isnt particularly great but thats the way i like my vehicles! it is an ex builders van and it shows. its not a total mess though and its got plenty of life in it. theres a few bits of rust but its not rot, its just where the paint is missing. it doesnt need welding, just tidying

tested to mid auguat, taxed to end april (might me march - i'll confirm this if anyone is interested)

it has been lowered 55mm at the rear and about 60 at the front and has an excellent stance. currently it is fitted with genuine porsche 18 inch alloys with good tyres. you can but these seperate if you want but i plan on keeping them so they wont be cheap (£650 incl adapters). i intend to sell the van on its standard steel wheels with commercial tyres but i do have a set of 16 inch mercedes e class wheels with good tyres which you can have for £100

having done a bit of research i know what this is worth so i am looking for £550

i am based in brigg, north lincolnshire (think hull, grimsby, scunthorpe and lincoln and i am slap bang in the middle of all that! a little bit of culture amongst the gloom!!)

this is the best picture i have at the minute but it shows it on its old wheels.

25hpg1c.jpg

edit - more pics, again these wheels are not included (in fact i dont have them anymore- they were on the van 3 days and i saw about 10 others with the same wheels!)

24wrkup.jpg

rear door is white with custom decals and artwork! the chequers are vynl and easily removed. iron cross is painted on but its only rattle can matt black so will rub down very easily
1199zdd.jpg

Damn I need to find ~£500!

Do you still have the Audi wheels or any alloys that you would do at a cheap price or is it the Steel or Merc wheels only?

What's the interior like?

Mileage?

Service history?

Have you got a price for the repairs needed? (I have a good independent VAG garage local to me anyway if not)

I'm based in Grimsby (for my sins!) & just started up my own business, this might fit the bill

van is currently at the garage. mileage off the top of my head is 120 thousand. interior is ok. 3 seats but the fabric doesnt match but it is relatively tidy. the rear is half panelled. floor has underlay, then a 10mm board then more underlay then carpet so its fairly quiet. it came to me with no service history but the previous owner had it from new so its a fair bet its had its services in its early life at least. i was just about to service it myself so i will throw in a new fuel and oil filter ( i really am that generous!)

as for wheels, the only ones i have at the minute are the steels, the porsche and the mercedes. however i do a bit of buying and selling with a mate of mine so i will be able to get you something at some point. my mate has a set of near new rs4 replicas but they dont have tyres. as a guide, i can get you audi 16's for 100-160, 17's and 18's 200-400 depending on condition.

price of the van is negotiable to a degree ;)

Back