What to do with a box full of poo?

I have a horrible cold, and have just projectile launched snot all over my screen when I couldnt hold the laughter in any more...brilliantly funny thread!

Get a drum and burn it ??

:oops: Errm my reference is from Platoon & jarhead :oops:

alright heres another guess the film quote regarding poo.you could make em into bikers and cover them in tar....left hand turn clyde(small hint)

Here's an update on the poo situation. After considering my options and fast running out of time it ruled out digging up a few paving slabs so i could bury it in the garden. My neighbours might have thought i'd put their dead cat threw the blender and was disposing of the evidence, and I didn't fancy trying to dump it somewhere it in case i got caught and had to explain to the authorities how i'd ended up with a crap load of poo (groan :roll: )

I took the good advice from you guys and went down my local caravans supplies store and bought 5 litres of blue poo fliud to help break it up. It also, thank god, got rid of the smell....got a shovel from B&Q and started to chuck it down the sewage drain and washed it down with a lot water from the hose and a few toilet flushes, took about 45 mins to do the lot :D

I'm now poo free and can worry about other more important things..like which pub i'm going to for lunch to celebrate my achievement. thanks for all your help :D :D :D

P.S I was going to ask that if i ever do meet any of you guys not to mention this incident but then i though that i'd prob not be able to resist a joke or to so i changed my mind

Awesome stuff.. glad to here that you are no longer full of sh... I'll stop there.. :D ;)

Enjoy your pub lunch, have a pint on me!

Last Friday I had the delightful experience of discovering the drains in my back yard were blocked. I called out dyno-rod to successfully clear them and carefully repressed the memory of what I had witnessed.
Unfortunately this thread has brought back the deeply traumatic vision which shall now be permanently etched upon my retinas.
If you can picture a scene similar to the 'river of slime' sequence in Ghostbusters 2, you're getting close.
It wasn't purple but it was pure evil...

JeRkY":1ket4jit said:
I have a horrible cold, and have just projectile launched snot all over my screen when I couldnt hold the laughter in any more...brilliantly funny thread!

Yea 10/4 the contents of my nose is now between the keys on the keyboard, first time i've been able to breath through my nose in 4 days, :D happy days! funniest thead in ages.

Back