mongoose amplifier/AMP B2

My moneys on the fact that the canti hanger for the forks was missing, these are like rocking horse s***. Or the fact that on canti's they don't stop :LOL:

Regards

John

B3":34lcb0gr said:
My moneys on the fact that the canti hanger for the forks was missing, these are like rocking horse s***. Or the fact that on canti's they don't stop :LOL:

Regards

John

the hanger was still there and i still have it but i built the bike for performance,yes some things are out of sync with the year but we all upgraded thru the 90's so it would have most likel;y looked like this thru its life.
the other reason is the rear cable stop leaves the cable hanger very offset to one side so V's simply work and look much better on this build :)

B3":38iff11k said:

Regards

John

haha...the rear canti setup can be difficult, but the front was fine, and my cantis were nothing special.,,I believe they were the deore LX black ones.

GoldenEraMTB":2oi1bdvm said:
B3":2oi1bdvm said:

Regards

John

haha...the rear canti setup can be difficult, but the front was fine, and my cantis were nothing special.,,I believe they were the deore LX black ones.

Agreed, these are the bikes that brake boosters are designed for :D

ATB

John

Latest posts

Back