kona a'ha

Could do with a different stem though, I've a zero rise Control Tech 150 in black if that helps - it's all about the flat 150

think im gonna manage without that. ooh, you remeber i gave you that control tech post, kind of regret that decision. is there the smallest of possibility i could trade it for, say a syncros angled top-cap? ive got 7, i think thats a bit excessive.

possibly?

Bugger, fitted the matching stem on Sunday afternoon!

Of course will bring it in, Friday most likely

Its all about the Argos Orange ;)

P1010001.jpg

Yours is looking sweet :cool:

kanerdog1x1":1w1b72v4 said:
rite, it arrived and i am so happy! the finish is fantastic, thanks to the guys at argos and mark at coombes for sorting this out for me.

and the finished article, apart from the pedals.....

That looks excellent and has made me even more excited about mine that's off to Argos on Monday (thread to come....)

sorry for ressurecting an old thread but searching for inspiration for my newly aqquired a'ha I came across this ace build...

I couldnt disagree more about the stars'n'bars paint, Its a true retro classic ! Kona at their cheeky best and not tacky...cruisers are made to stand out.
However, your choice of orange looks superb on the frame. would love to see it with accurate 97 decals on

Do you ride it much? whats your ratio?
Just put a set of green wildgrippers on mine, not 100% sure about them yet, i like the look , but I dont like to stand out THAT much!
I'll post pics soon..

Back