Cycle Jumble Whalley Lancs 21 Feb

Old Ned

Old School Grand Master
There is a jumble on 21st Feb at Oakhill College Whalley, public entry starts at 10am - but I've managed to get in earlier at others I've been to!

Not sure if I'll be there as I'm down for the North York Moors ride but they're generally good and worth going to.

As you will realise if you went, I couldn't make it after all. To many things to do at home to make up for going out tomorrow.

Hope you got some bargains!

Mainly road stuff as expected but found a couple of bargains. Kingcutter did well, but not really my kind of stuff. Went around the bike shops of Burnley in the afternoon to make up for it though and had a nice brew/drool at Spitoon's place.

sinnett177":1gl6d54u said:
had a nice brew/drool at Spitoon's place.

that guys place is like alladins cave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will be dropping the caravan on his drive soon so we can knock out all his part builds in a couple of days then get lashed while trying to work out where to ride em lololol
rob

MAXTHEROTTI":1kh7x8h2 said:
sinnett177":1kh7x8h2 said:
had a nice brew/drool at Spitoon's place.

that guys place is like alladins cave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
will be dropping the caravan on his drive soon so we can knock out all his part builds in a couple of days then get lashed while trying to work out where to ride em lololol
rob
Careful Rob with talk of caravans and having a Range Rover as an avatar people might jump to conclusions, my pikey friend :D

i no longer own the range rover
its much worse............................

i now own a discovery diesel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
and a bloody big caravan too
still its somewhere to lay my head on me travels lol

rob

Back