What to do with a box full of poo?

psyclone1976

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I was out in the garden at the weekend cleaning bikes and I noticed a water trail coming from the manhole cover by the back of the house. To take a closer look I lifted the cover off and saw that the normally deep and smelly hole down to the sewage pipe was now a full to the brim and smelly hole down to the sewage pipe. :cry:

Not wanting to call out a plumber and get charged a crap load of cash to clear the blockage I thought that I would dig it out to see if I could clear it myself or if i really did need to professional help!! The only container large enough to assist me with the horrible job was the council glass recycling box. About 40 mins later I had a box full of poo and other unmentionables and still had a blocked pipe. So off to B&Q to get a drain rod, this cleared the blockage a treat and now I have a clear drain...hurrah!! :D :D

Only problem is that I don't want to block it up again as what was removed can only be described as hard packed!! I've no idea what to do with the waste now and it's getting closer to the weekend when my girlfriends parents are coming to visit and i've got a stinking box of crap in the back garden :!: :!: :!:

Any suggestions as to what to do with it would be helpful!!. (i've though about dumping it in the Thames up the road from me but i've been told i'm not allowed to do that so only legal suggestions i'm afraid :cry: :?: :?: :?:

dig a hole in your garden and bury it? Get some nice big plants!
Or can you water it down a bit in the box and then slowly feed it into the sewer with a hose running and it should flush away, maybe combine that with an occasional flush of the toilets too?

Put it in your local dog poo bin, (sorry dont quite know how much you have, so you may have to repack into smaller bags to get it in.)

thekingofming":2q3tml7u said:
dig a hole in your garden and bury it? Get some nice big plants!
Or can you water it down a bit in the box and then slowly feed it into the sewer with a hose running and it should flush away, maybe combine that with an occasional flush of the toilets too?

My garden is all paving slabs so can't dig anywhere. Though about the other option you mentioned but can't face doing that....i just want someone to come and take it away...do you think the council would class it as an environmental hazard???

dig a big hole...half fill with sawdust.put crap in ...cover with sawdust ...replace soil on top...wont smell... :D

1. Choose a neighbor that you don't like.
2. Wrap the box in a large brown paper bag.
3. Place on neighbors doorstep.
4. Set fire to the bag.
5. Ring the neighbors doorbell.
6. Retreat to a safe distance....

Hmmm, does that work with a large bag of poo.. :shock: on second thoughts the poo may be really flammable and burn your whole street down.. back to the drawing board me thinks! :LOL:

ok just try to give you and idea of how much i'm dealing with here.

1 x recycling box full - approx 20" tall, 15"wide and 40" long....it FULL!!
1 x kitchen bin - approx 18" tall, 12 wide and 10" long...FULL to i'm afraid and never ever coming back into the kitchen.

All of this make it's pretty impractical to carry, move or throw...

Back