Shed stereos, what do you use. .?

My local bike mechanics shop has some really really old system, i think its made by a company called QUAD or its a quad system made by some company
Looks very retro i must say

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Normally work outside, so either the laptop or preferably the ipod through some logitech speakers, loud and built in battery make them ideal :cool:

legrandefromage":36iblijw said:
theboy":36iblijw said:
Dyna,

Quad is proper Hi-Fi, good stuff :)

Quad was good hifi until about 1996, then it went pants and stayed there, never to recover.
That sounds like a neat tie up with retro MTB stuff then. . great till '96 and then pap.
You guys have some rockin' shed kit, Nice!

A cobbled together system for the cellar using some retro monoblocks and a simple gain control - sounds good when they warm up!

Mr K

Attachments

• Cellar rockers....jpg
    Cellar rockers....jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 631
sony wind up radio, tiny thing. very frugal (if a little tinny) :LOL:

perfect for the Archers omnibus along with a cup of splosh and a biccie. ;)

Re: .

mrkawasaki":11hjoylb said:
A cobbled together system for the cellar using some retro monoblocks and a simple gain control - sounds good when they warm up!

Mr K

A bit posh for the garage? TDL transmission lines?

It's a cellar - so no great worries with damp/theft. Definitely TDLs - although cheapo varients - good spot Cheesy!

Have you any experience with Kelvin stuff? One of the switches on the front has packed in which means I have to plug/unplug from the mains, tsk! Would love to get it repaired...

Mr K

Back