oh crap :(

dirtjumper_dmr

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
my boss foned earlier today, he's going bust and all our branches will shut so we'll all lose our jobs and he'll loose everything :( :( :( not a pleasant phonecall he was pretty upset and i'm not good at dealing with stuff like that :( ah well it could be worse i guess. we'll be trading for a few weeks yet and pay is cash weekly i make the wages up in the branch so as long as we're trading i'll be getting my wages :D
bit of a shame 'cos it was an ok job and i could basically please myself but hey, whatever... right i'm going to get drunk now :D :D :D

Sorry to here that. I usually go out and get drunk the first night of getting made redundant (4 times now) then get to grips with it all.

I'm gutted for ya, we seem to be hearing of more people every day :(

I'll get drunk for ya too ;)

Chris.

Sorry to hear it fella. Got made redundant 4 weeks ago and it sucks.

I'll have a cup of tea for you, I don't drink booze :shock:

Sorry to hear your news mate, enjoy the beers and at least you will have a bit more riding time ;)

Sorry to hear your news

Hi mate
Sorry to hear that. Things will pick up and you will be off to bigger and better things.
Everything for a reason and all that.
Chin up

Jamie

cheers for the supportive words guys :D :D :D just gonna hang on 'til the end (of the company) as long as i'm getting payed... but we'll have to see whether the administrators keep the business trading to clear stocks, shut a few branches and clear the stock thru the busier stores or blanket shut all stores... i may or may not have stashed a little 'float' ready to take in lieu of wages if we get turfed out at short notice :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

whatever if i'm out of work for a while then i can always use the time at the skatepark during the day without all the kids on scooters :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back