Shed stereos, what do you use. .?

elite504

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I had the coolest (and appropriate for retrobike), yellow sony sports boom box in the wrkshop. Great for the 'shop, as the waterproof buttons and stuff were swarf proof. Great. But after 2 belts wore out on the tape player it died. Keeping with the '80's flava, I now use a Philips roller, which is designerly cool, but poor on quality. Also, its not so dust resistant. And it squeaks when cold. . and critically, the cable goes in the back, preventing me from getting it flush to the wall, using critical bench space. .
Digital and CD I don't think will work so well in case condensation appears on the laser. I dunno. What do you guys use :?:

Old set of logitek pc speakers and sub, a sony ericsson adapter, and finally my K800i phone with 2gb of Mp3's works perfect and cuts the music whenever a call or text comes in. Only takes up a small corner of workspace also.

sounds cool! But I truly am a backwards retro retard, with no moby.
Newest sounds I've probably got is Def Lapperd. . .

i just move my laptop

was helping a mate put the engine in is cortina and he had a portable cd player . he managed to knock it into a tub full of old engine oil

pulled it out and it was still playing . took us about an hour to realise it was playing the same song over and over :LOL:

perry":2211ehhf said:
he had a portable cd player . he managed to knock it into a tub full of old engine oil
pulled it out and it was still playing . took us about an hour to realise it was playing the same song over and over :LOL:
:shock: :LOL: :LOL:

being a sparkie i have one of these...(its very clean as well) totaly waterproof and loud as hell

Attachments

• DWDC011.JPG
    DWDC011.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 1,051
Back