MacRetro/NE Yorks 28th Feb Jedburgh meet

clockworkgazz":215ub99l said:
I would suggest a time of 11am meet for a 11.30 am kick off?

clockworkgazz":215ub99l said:
sounds good- what time do you want to meet at jimi's, it is a 10.30 for 11 start non?

you've just taken 30 minutes sleep away from me.... which one is it ? 10.30 or 11?

or should we check the start time with the person(s) driving the furthest's ETA, then add 20minutes for Kaiser getting lost.

sorry about that, forgot I had already suggested a time :oops:

up to jamie as he has the furthest to travel and I am happy to do either time.

No-one will be late cause I will do the navigating :twisted:

I wont be late

Hi guys
I will be staying near Balloch on friday night at my soon to be inlaws so wont have any further than the rest of you to travel. I think?
I can be there to suite everyone else but can somebody give me a rough idea of how long that may take from Balloch through Sterling and then Jedburgh?
I will be in my work van rather than the old VW as I have to help with a course at Spey Bay on the way back on Monday. Gazz, I would be up for a blether in a cafe or pub afterwards ;)
Also what size gearing does everyone run on their singlespeeds? I was going to run 32 - 16, but opinions would be appreciated.
Really looking forward to it.
Cheers
Jamie

clockworkgazz":1s5bfap4 said:
we look like being the furthest away so will we go for 10.30am for 11am kick off?

fine by me, so jimi's at 7:58 sharp :D

Only about 40 mins from Morpeth for me but will need a big greasy breakfast at the Border Cafe so leaving about 8:30 for a 10ish arrival.
Room in the truck if anyone wants a lift from South'o'the Border??

Looking forward to this one ;)

Si

Back