GT EDGE 6061

Funny you should say that....frame painter going out of business just sold off a ton of GT decals and I've got like 10 sets of Edge decals from two different years. What color is your frame? What Year also (serial number would determine that)? Do you want original year or aren't you to particular? If what I have doesn't work for you I know two other people that may have what you need. PM me a pic of your frame. Will be glad to help.

Hope this picture helps, if not will try and get a better one taken.
The decals are yellow with black drop shadow. Do you have the 6061 ali decal also? Wouldn't mind both sets probably what are the colours?
Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• 7302_1.JPG
    7302_1.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 2,711
How about a close up picture of the decals? Great looking ride! Your top tube decal appears to be 1995 but that down tube looks more like 97-8.
With the aluminum fork though it's got to be a 95 model.

Are these pictures any help?

Attachments

• DSC00114.JPG
    DSC00114.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 2,685
  • DSC00115.JPG
    DSC00115.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 2,685
  • DSC00116.JPG
    DSC00116.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 2,687
  • DSC00117.JPG
    DSC00117.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 2,686
eBay.com seller that goes by "felzno" has that color....they are the same decal but there's a small red rectangle hanging off his Edge top tube decal that says "AERO" but you can take a razor knife and trim that off and apply the rest of the model decal and it'll be perfecto! :mrgreen:

The ones I have are white and from 94-5 era your yellow decals appear to be 1997 vintage.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I did find some in my stock in yellow (see pic below)...however these are refinisher's type decals probably made for the Edge steel frame. They are a tad on the brittle side if not clear coated. Best applied in a very warm setting. They come attached to a hard clear plastic film with backing on both sides. Not the typical dies cut vinyls.

The vinyl die-cut decals that felzno has on eBay are made for the aluminum and Ti frame Edge models...so I'd say that's your best route.

eBay lister 'chrysopraise1" all so has them listed at this link right now but WOW the price is twice what felzno asks when he has them listed.
http://cgi.ebay.com/GT-AERO-EDGE-DECALS ... 240%3A1318

Attachments

• edge top tube.JPG
    edge top tube.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 2,673
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I tried some of these decals out this weekend on an aluminum frame and hit them with a hair blower/heat gun when applying them and they went on smooth as silk. Just needs some warmth. Can't do it in a cool basement or cellar.

So your saying you've got some for sale?

Couldn't find 'felzno' on ebay, and don't fancy paying the 35+dollars that other guy wants!

Latest posts

Back