Ibis Mojo

Thats looking really nice Bas, very similar to my old BoTM winning Concorde with the orange riot. I'll get your forks finished next week so you can get it finished. I knew you would do a great job with it mate.

Si

Si, you do a damned fine job :)

Can't believe that start life out of the back of a beat up pick-up truck in a parking lot in Phoenix AZ

Nice to see it brought back to life :)

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Wow, really love this one...

Dont know much about Ibis but is this a fresh painted "retro"or do they custommade these nowadays...??

Another cracking bike, well done.

I can't help thinking how the same frame in the green former life picture is showing it's large size and almost has me using the "gate" word. Whereas by contrast in Bas's build it looks a well proportioned riding tool for the taller gent. I guess that is the talent part.

For all it's beauty, I'd like to see how it looks with a set of redwall/black Mythos tyres and some Pauls thumbies instead of the big S clusters. And may I suggest rotating the bars just a bit to stop them drooping and have some proper upsweep. About those bars, what are they? They look wide enough and with some backsweep too, I've not seen too many Syncros flatbars like that.

Enjoy!!

The bars are Syncros Hardcore , and just put in there for keeping the frame of the ground (icw the fork/stem)
i didn't pay any attention to the details (or bar angle's) yet, waiting for the fork first.
The Paul thumbies are reserved for the Fat ti, this Ibis will be build to get some serious riding so no fragile parts for this one.

Defiant":ty6221ed said:
The bars are Syncros Hardcore , and just put in there for keeping the frame of the ground (icw the fork/stem)

You have some nice kit to use as a bikestand ;) The Syncros post-stem-bar look good as they echo the Ibis logo colours. But I almost guess you have other plans ....

Defiant":ty6221ed said:
The Paul thumbies are reserved for the Fat ti, this Ibis will be build to get some serious riding so no fragile parts for this one.

Serious riding is good for you!
FWIW I have some thumbies ready to go on a rigid steel build, for use with the Jones bar (Titec one). I was not aware they have a reputation of fragility? Shifters don't get that much abuse, but this will be a rider.

Enjoy!!

The full amber tyres were to light
DSC05572.jpg

Nos Control Tech brakes
DSC05577.jpg

Back