Give us a Kish..another Kish..Defiants Race

gibbleking":2xyfhull said:
wouldnt mind seeing yellow judies on there with some splash of red n green elsewhere.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: gibbs giving out bike color advice out
now thats the funniest thing i have read in weeks :LOL:

rob

and yet i was the first to notice the pedal thing........insults from the man who drives a chelsea tractor.......what ever next ...mud in a can to spray on the back huh !any artic tundra where you live ay !..bring it on :D ps now got black tyres (onzies so there)

Now now boys :LOL:
Nearly finished....look at the cable clamp on the forks....sweet
Ebaystuff578.jpg

Ebaystuff579.jpg

Harryburgundy":15t7jys9 said:
OrangeRetro":15t7jys9 said:
:shock:

Carl, my god that is nice.. no.. not just nice, bloody awesome..

Just a tip, stop messing around with cable discs.. Scant has got a lovely set of silver hope mono's in the for sale section for £120.. a steal no less. they would look great on that... ;)

Thanks mate...to be fair...I have gained a lot of respect for cable disc...always thought they were cheap mans 'proper' disc..but not BB7's....they are fecking great.

Cheers, Carl

you need to do some propper rides ;) having to manually dial the pads during the ride is a PITA. I did a ride on the N.downs with some drop bar 29er guys just before xmas. they had to stop at the bottom of every DH to dial there pads in again... screw that :roll:

gibbleking":18ns070s said:
oooh i like them.....the colour suits the bike too...as for max ...well hes just jealous...... :D

of his bike yep :cool:
of your dubious color choice not so :p :p (but maybe your bike a bit too)
all tho with the extra abuse i used to give you it seems to have improved

and i no longer drive that chelsea tractor :cry:
rob

nope it wasnt diesel was the prob (or more to the point it was lpg and i cant take that on the eurotunnel)
still some euro sun on my face will help me over the loss of the v8

rob

Back