FS Rockhopper Comp, Cannondale Pepper/Fatty forks, SOLD

tenbikes

Retro Guru
My work has just moved my base so I am now unable to commute from home. This bike was my works bike, I now need to replace it with a folder so that I can use the car for part of the journey.

Set up for road work with new Schwalbe Big Apple tyres, but included in sale is the 'off-road kit' consisting pair Windhover tyres in good nick, Deore front mech and Deore front shifter, and crud catcher guard.

9 speed Deore, XT rear mech with almost new jockey wheels <50 miles Deore hubs, Weinmann XC rims, s/s spokes, Dia compe VC735 V's, Avid AD OL levers, Cannondale stem, Tioga bars, Truvativ cranks and new but cheap pedals. Old school Specialized saddle dating from the early 90's ??

Forks are Cannondale Fatty, the beefed up version of the Pepperoni

Size 17"

£150 which includes delivery by FedEx. (the last time I used this service they took 8 hours to deliver from Scotland to Devon!!)

Attachments

• DSC_3917.JPG
    DSC_3917.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 2,074
  • DSC_3918.JPG
    DSC_3918.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 2,074
  • DSC_3919.JPG
    DSC_3919.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 2,074
  • DSC_3920.JPG
    DSC_3920.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 2,074
got a nice folder which cost me £220 and its only been used three times if your interested?? :D

dahon cadenza 8

Dahon cadenza 8 - I've got one of those - great bike. The alfine gears are awesome.

Re: dahon cadenza 8

bobgarrod":elj0ds50 said:
Dahon cadenza 8 - I've got one of those - great bike. The alfine gears are awesome.

Bit heavy but nice shifting and just what I need for this job.......

Back