The 'Introduce Yourself Here' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Celebrity Big Bother!

mrkawasaki":3apz7y0l said:
Can we get the FlyingWelshman reunited with an Alpinestars Ti for the SSMM Retrobike Team...??!!

Can you imagine the double takes around the paddock!!

:shock: :cool:

Neil

I know where my Ti Mega is - she aint seen the light of day for at least a decade.

flyingwelshman":3m40ln5z said:
I know where my Ti Mega is - she aint seen the light of day for at least a decade.

:D WE NEED PICTURES MAN :!:

retrobikeguy":3seswzt3 said:
flyingwelshman":3seswzt3 said:

:D WE NEED PICTURES MAN :!:

I will see what I can do in the next couple of weeks. I would like to put it back to my 1991 worlds spec with that massive Answer front disc - I still have that somewhere.

Top Trumps

You're really gonna go straight to the top of the pile here! I guess the added human provenance has something to do with it!!! ;)

Welcome to the 'club' anyways....

Neil

PS. Be prepared to field a thousand questions (should test your memory)....

Hello,

I'm new here.

I'm french and I've discovered this forum thanks to some of you who chat on a french old school forum.

I essentially ride on french 90's mtb and a 2003 Merlin XLM.

albatros38":rwhmijpy said:
Hello,

I'm new here.

I'm french and I've discovered this forum thanks to some of you who chat on a french old school forum.

I essentially ride on french 90's mtb and a 2003 Merlin XLM.

Welcome. Which french old school forum is that? It's nice to have visitors here, but I'd like to visit a french one too!

!!

Hi people,
I'm in the process of resurrecting a couple of my old bikes, and stumbled across this site while trying to get some parts together.
Currently own a 1992(?) Mantis ProFloater, which is in the process of being welded together again, a Mongoose Amplifier (which is also broken!!) and a new Orange Patriot
I started riding ages ago on a raleigh mustang, then got a kona cindercone (white with squigly paint) then got lucky and picked up a tricked out Brave Warrior, ran that for ages, then the Mongoose (lasted 3 months...oops), a Mantis Flying V, and then the Pro-Floater (this one was the 5th frame under warranty).
I'll try and find pics for you.
Loads of memories looking around this site, It's mint!

Ben

Re: !!

mantis#6":tus6stls said:
then got lucky and picked up a tricked out Brave Warrior, ran that for ages, then the Mongoose (lasted 3 months...oops), a Mantis Flying V, and then the Pro-Floater (this one was the 5th frame under warranty).

Ben

Hi Ben,

Welcome!

Eager to get a Brave again?

Melvin

Don't tempt me...please don't!
The mantis is emptying my pockets as it is

But....just out of curiosity, which brave is it?
mine used to be the '90(?) elevated stay, with green frontend and purple backend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back