MacRetro/NE Yorks 28th Feb Jedburgh meet

I'm going to have a ring around the Northumbrians tonight but it looks like just being me and Gimplord. Drew still has a cast on his wrist, Toons is on standby for his better half to have a baby and have not seen P20 or Nayfinesse for weeks.
Not sure what steed to bring- Si is going to try and ready his new Ritchey on time but needs a crankset so might be loaning one of mine. I would like to bring the Boulder but it's unfinished and I cannot see it getting done in time. Saracen might be a goer- might give it a shakedown in the morning to see. Hei Hei is probably going to play out.
So the Scots will outnumber the English in the Borders once again. Drums and flags at dawn- let the burns run red with the blood of Scotsmen! :LOL:

Looking forward to meeting the clan McRetro at last.

Cheers
Si

yeah looking forward to it aswell Dr S.

I'm half english/half scots so if the money is right- I'll gladly swop sides and join you- just like they did BITD (i've seen it in braveheart so it must be true haha!).

Will be nice to see some Ti triangles :cool: , looks like it will be a wide cross section of steads, was hoping to be bringing along a BOTM but the philistines on this forum only seem to love Yeti's, wots that all
about :evil: :roll: :LOL:

clockworkgazz":14ewlj02 said:
I'm half english/half scots so if the money is right- I'll gladly swop sides and join you- just like they did BITD

They would have to be bloody desperate to take you :LOL:

kaiser":2z0eland said:
clockworkgazz":2z0eland said:
I'm half english/half scots so if the money is right- I'll gladly swop sides and join you- just like they did BITD

you've blown my cover now kaiser- I was going for the double agent angle, infiltrate and destroy from within whooohaaahaaaa :twisted:

clockworkgazz":368mr445 said:
kaiser":368mr445 said:
clockworkgazz":368mr445 said:

you've blown my cover now kaiser- I was going for the double agent angle, infiltrate and destroy from within whooohaaahaaaa :twisted:

very cunning :roll: :LOL:

clockworkgazz":1hx90x46 said:
kaiser":1hx90x46 said:
clockworkgazz":1hx90x46 said:

Do you know what we do to traitors?

Si

Don't tell him what you do to traitors he'd probably enjoy it :LOL:

Gazz/Jimi do you want to firm up plans as I'll be away for most of the week, going to Yorkshire funnily enough.

me jimi and kaiser are the west coast massive

meet in the car park by the tourist info in jedburgh town centre- 10.30 for 11am kick off.

here is a link to the map

http://www.jedburgh-online.org.uk/map_jedburgh.asp

I have never been there so keep your mobiles at the ready in case there are parking issues etc.. the justice trail starts at the visitor info centre and I think they have maps, but could velo bring some maps just in case?

Back