Scunthorpe Area Ride - Sunday 22 February

Any word from Chewdpencil yet? If nothing by tommorrow evening I'll hijack the ride and arrange a meeting place :shock:

MJN":2s96dz64 said:
Any word from Chewdpencil yet? If nothing by tommorrow evening I'll hijack the ride and arrange a meeting place :shock:

No.....all quiet on the western front :(

I shall text him tonight or tomorrow, but TBH I would say you need to organise summink :LOL:

Ok then,shall we say; 10am at Pitwood house,Ashby Road,Scunthorpe,ready for a 10.30 start.
Pitwood house is the town hall type thing and it has a decent carpark.I will try to find the postcode for those using satnav,PM me if you need my mobile number.
This was always the traditional meeting place for rides BITD,so even thats retro! :D

Roll call of definates please :?:

I'm 50/50 for this. I've picked up an infection which is causing a nasty lump in my underarm (painful!). I've started on the antibiotics today so stand a chance but can't be certain of attendance. With luck i'll be there on the Raleigh.

Been off work this week with the squits / man flu. Feels like someone has sandpapered the back of my throat, my chest hurts with coughing all bloody night (lovely chewy sputum - euchh!) and every bone in my body aches. I'm sick of watching corny afternoon films - Empire of the Ants yesterday - I can't believe I watched all that sh1t! (Well, on and off between dozing on the settee anyway).

So

Sorry guys.

I need to get out as well with HoNC looming, I've hardly been out much since the new year for one reason or another. :cry:

I'm back in. Felt better today even if I still have a lump, so went out riding and felt good. Looking forward to it now.

So what's everyone riding? I will be riding the Raleigh and think i'll fit some 1.8" XC Pro's to save my Conti cross-country's. Will Pickle treat himself to the Specialized or will it have a triple triangle?

:shock: 1.8's,brave man!Was thinking of using the Fat but its gonna be really muddy so I'm ssing it.Don't worry if you're not feeling your best I'm just getting over food poisoning,had something to eat earlier,the first thing since 5pm Wednesday.
We don't seem to be getting much of a list of riders,no worries though I'll still hunt out some good trails.
And to Chewdpencil..... :twisted: .....but if you have a reasonable explanation of the silent treatment come along for a ride,it was your idea :) .

Back