New Pro Flex Animal at CRC..

I am sure garys bikes are fine, but they have never floated my boat for some reason :?

If I was going single pivot (as in no linkage stuff to wear), would be a 5 or new heckler. But then they would cost a fair bit more than your cake!!

gump":1rijrxv3 said:
If I was going single pivot (as in no linkage stuff to wear), would be a 5 or new heckler. But then they would cost a fair bit more than your cake!!

didnt say it was my cake ;)
been riding a 5 since september & its pretty nice, slightly better pedaler than the patriot i took to the alps with only slight reduction in travel.

IMHO cakes are not ideal for anything. Mine was stolen after i'd had it 18 months, in that time i'd nearly been put off mountain biking completely
It was riding the old clockwork again that put the excitement back into the sport.
I now ride a ti hardtail and its fantastic.

m1kesmith":f0qzto4b said:
IMHO cakes are not ideal for anything. Mine was stolen after i'd had it 18 months, in that time i'd nearly been put off mountain biking completely
It was riding the old clockwork again that put the excitement back into the sport.
I now ride a ti hardtail and its fantastic.

hahaha, kinda ironic, I sold a ti hardtail as the XC FS bikes felt better. blondes & brunettes again :LOL: ;)

Back