alpinestars USA 1992 Scan.

scant":3jh7wrga said:
flyingwelshman":3jh7wrga said:
alpiner":3jh7wrga said:
Prob not, but worth a try. Could be a new name/ ownership but still have some spares "in the back" from when they bought the business :)

UK distributors were Lifecycle UK based near Severn Bridge on Welsh side - company has long gone I am afraid.

possibly not aided by 1/2 the staff there helping themselves to the stock! :LOL:

as well as the obvious bikes & riders some nice pics of moab, castle rock from the porc rim trail etc :)

Riders in the picture at Moab are Roger Malinowski and Linda Perez who worked at Alpinestars in San Luis Obispo,but now run B.O.B Trailers and the blonde chap is Eric - not sure of his second name, but I rode a lot with him and Roger when I went early season training in SLO - great times.

Did you ever get to try the T44 Tim? Even by todays standards it looks the business.

sinnett177":1ak591or said:
Did you ever get to try the T44 Tim? Even by todays standards it looks the business.

Yeah up and down the road ( or street as they call it there) and off some kerbs. Being an old school bike racer I told them it was a good idea, but rear suspension would never catch on for hard core XC racing - I guess to a certain extent I was right.

Re: .

flyingwelshman":bij349i0 said:
mrkawasaki":bij349i0 said:
Is the scan rare because it shows a photo of Tim Gould actually pushing his bike up the hill...?!

;-)

Mr K

I think it is Fred Salmon and not Gouldy

Both wrong chaps, that's Nick Craig!! :roll:

Rich

Hi
i would really need that bigger, i just cant read the information on this...

can anybody help me with that?

thanks

walter

Attachments

• scan0029.jpg
    scan0029.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,264
scan-3.jpg

one of those T26 bikes would be perfect for my daughter, anyone got one?

were thay available in uk?

Back