Anyone seen my Sky remote?

Senility creeping up on me.

Your lucky !! Our little daughter 2 years 6 months old normally goes walkabout with them..

Due to our little helper ours usually finds its way into one of the following places...

The cooker,behind the fridge,in the kitchen cupboards,draws,kitchen bin,kitchen radiator, in the fridge/freezer, in the soap box.......under the sofa, behind the sofa, under the cushions on the sofa, down the sides of the sofa, down the back of the sofa :roll: :? :? behind the fire, behind the TV, Toy boxes......, hallway... (Oh! Sh*t the phones disappeared now :roll: :? :? :LOL: ) ..behind the telephone stand, in the telephone stand draws, behind the stairgate,... on the stairs,... in the entrance lobby, in the shoes (several thousand possible pairs... Then they say they have NO shoes to wear :roll: :roll: :LOL: ) behind the shoerack,......in the shoes :?.. 'Did I check these properly :? :LOL: ) Oh! Fe%k, ...... Where the hell did she put them, :? :? .....bloody holby city's about to start, and I need to turn it over , before the Mrs comes down from upstairs , and she will only want to watch it :( :( :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: ....... :LOL: :LOL: ....... THERE THE LITTLE FeC&ER is.... ahhhh!!! under the foot rest.... Phew...!!!! that was close.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So I suppose as your knocking on a bit :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;) you better check the whole house.... :LOL: :LOL:

Sky Remote :shock:

Its not remote, its above you, stretching from horizon to horizon same as everyone else's

I'd be impressed if you found it down the back of the sofa or in the fridge, mind you that would explain the spate of plane crashes :roll

Next you'll be telling me you can select TV programs from outer space with a pocket calculator :? :shock:

Madness................where's my zepelin, MOOOOOOO

if you saw a 3 year old boy with it earlier, you have no chance....

that'd be Thomas, my youngest, took me 3 months to find the TV remote and turn the info in the corner off :oops: but you don't need that remote all that often :?

sky remote, I'm so tempted to chain it to an old tyre or gripfill it to the arm of the chair!! it's only the fact that then I'd officially be a grumpy old man that stops me!!

hope it turns up soon, because pressing the buttons on top of the skybox gets reeeeeeaaaallllly annoying, especially from the kids channels (600 and something) to normal telly (100 and something)

John :LOL:

mine is quietly sitting on the floor pretending to look in the argos book..(shes 2 and a bit)....in reality im sure shes plotting stage 2 of turning me mad and giving me more grey hairs....next thing you know...its big houses,, a small trike and a large rottweiler and the zoo on the weekend.....ill be checking for strange birthmarks later... :twisted:

power tools! trust me it gets worse, one day she'll come home from school and tell you that she now knows her full name, address, post code and home phone number! and thats when you realise the chances of leaving her at the service station on the M6 and doing a runner have now passed :twisted: and then there's the chat when she's seven about where babies come from? I miss the days of hunt the remote

i have fun stopping her cleaning the lg 42 hd telly with her shoes...shes 2 and can count to 15 all ready...i think im gunna be in trouble when she hits 5.my other 2 are 9 and they still think santa is real .

gibbleking":19v7unwy said:
i have fun stopping her cleaning the lg 42 hd telly with her shoes...shes 2 and can count to 15 all ready...i think im gunna be in trouble when she hits 5.my other 2 are 9 and they still think santa is real .

I can count to 15 too.

Back