Nipples: ALU
Spokes: DT
Tyres: Ritchey Z-MAX Skinwall
Tubes: Michelin

Saddle: FLITE
Seatpost: Syncros Ti 27,2
Seatpost Binder: Serotta's own
Bottle Case: Ringle

so not everything is known but the parts above are available and could be upgraded

I love the idea of painted Ti.

People who can afford Ti wanted it unpainted so that every knows they've bought Ti (like me) because they've worked hard for it, really rich people who can afford the Serotta Timax don't care what other people think - they know they're rich and they've bought the frame cost it's one of the best handling bikes out there (and because when it gets chipped, they just buy another one!).

frame material is "colorado concept" according the the German "BIKE" test and is composed from titan tubes from 3 diff. companies (also from Columbus?)

btw. great frame with lovely paint scheme - keep it like that - everybody nowadays has bare ti frames; only the biker with taste has a part. painted ti bike ;)

Martin

Bas, wow what a very nice ones you have found. Am very curious how this one will look when completely finished. If its going to be that close to perfection (as in is perfect) then the Serotta is in the best hands he/she ever wished!

Have fun with this one!

Cheers,
Martin

Currently waiting in a box,..in my office,.
I want to go home! :D

Ti-Max.jpg

SerottaSeatclamp.jpg

know how you feel, just got a phone call from the GF , there's a box waiting with my new barstem combo and some parts to finish the Rohloff conversion :shock: I WANT TO GO HOME NOW :D

Back