The Thrill Of The Hunt

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Just had an email from headtube telling me my Yo! is on its way.. 4-6 weeks in transit.. Gunna be the longest 4-6 weeks I've ever known.. :D

Waited patiently for one to turn up and then pounced! I am so excited about getting this bike it's incredible, feel like a teen again when bikes did it all.. No girls, no beer, no work, just bikes.. :LOL:

Just wanted to share my excitement with y'all and invite any stories of dudes waiting [or having waited] for bikes to arrive!!!!

Im going to have to go into rehab or something. I think Im maxed out with new purchases. Thank god most of the reckless purchases have turned up.

BOLX has arrived today so thats the last of the frames/bikes.

Building is the next stage - 2 many projects...

No need for anything new as yet. Need to shift some stuff methinks. :?

Not very exciting but I had to wait 3 months for a set of Girvin Crosslinks to turn up from the States - though I did stipulate surface mail to the seller to keep costs down!

The misery of the wait....

Still waiting for some cheap/alleged MK 1 Onza Ti bar ends form across the pond - sent December 14th.... I thought Ti would get here faster... ;)

Neil

Waiting on:

Technium Chill (sent from US early December)
Topline Cranks (sent from US before xmas)

But more excitingly my Garage, Architect comes on Thursday to discuss plans, builders have quoted so can't wait to get it going...atlast somewhere to put my bikes other than the Sheds, Spare room and loft..

As we have all heard,
Three and a half month wait for the trimble :shock: , :evil: And I paid the $110 shipping he quoted -the tw*t sent it snailmail costing $35 :!: :!: :!: tracking number included but problem with tracking on sea/land shipping being once it left the shores of the states, that was it until it got to your door :!: , your just left wondering where the fr*g it is and if its actually gonna turn up :?:

Just grateful I haven't been stung on the old goverment Tax con thingy.

:x (must let it go - got it now-----deep breaths)

waiting for the guy with the fillet brazed bonty mountain frame to call me back.
how often do you leave a message before you start being rude........

hollister":2gvlpr25 said:
how often do you leave a message before you start being rude........

I find its pretty good form not to be rude at all if they have something that you want :)

Back