Thetford Or Tunstall? put back to the 1/03/09

We had a lot of positive feedback from the riders, but it was pretty damn gutting to see 6 1/2 miles of carefully manicured singletrack turn into a quagmire. Currently we're looking at ways and means of fast tracking the recovery process, but until the place dries out a bit we're stuffed.

See here : http://www.britishcycling.org.uk/web/site/BC/mtb/EventReports2009/20090125_Whyte_Enduro_3_joolze.asp

It didn't help having a 13 mile motorbike enduro course slapped straight through the middle the weekend before last to boot, as again due to the ground being wet it really tore the place up, but hey ho thats life, and it is was creates the trails in the first place.

I'd pop over and give you a guided tour, avoiding the carnage, but I've got a prior engagement at Winter Series 4 at Thetford that day.

G

Not this time I'm afraid :(

Friends birthday :roll:

Hope the trails are a little dryer :LOL:

Keep me posted for the next though, I might have a new toy to bring to the table and she's 20'' and Ti :shock: :LOL: ;)

Have fun chaps.

Mark

Mark, you had to go bigger didn't you ;)

After talking to Chris and thanks to G letting us know about the conditions, we are going to have to stay flexible on this one. apparently it's forcast for heavy rain on Saturday which if the trails are allready cut up badly isn't going to be fun. Have arranged to call Chris on Sat afternoon to see what we reckon but can we all log in Sat evening and either confirm or cancel?. If we don't make it this time we will rearrange another time to get over there, it is definatly worth the trip.

winter series 4 this weekend apaprently, but we can mess about round the black and red routes if you all fancy it ...... depends on the state of them really. All take a vote ?

i cant make this weekend i sort of forgot its my sisters birthday :oops: :oops: and were all going out to norwich for dinner sorry guys :oops: :oops:

Back