Serotta TiMax

Correct, it is a rare Serotta TiMax (titanium)
I now have a ATX, T-Max and a Ti-Max
I have bought is as frame only and will strip the paint because in some places it came off.
I do not want to make it orange again but i might want to paint it back partial in White, like the current Ti-Max,..i rather like that.

TiMAX5.jpg

TiMax6.jpg

TiMAX.jpg

and i even think about using a Girvin Vector which i have a spare at home, like on this ATI

SerottaKent4800.jpg

Will this be buils as your ultimate dreambike, or just as an extra for your Serotta stable ;)
Nice!! btw :D

CTK":3a2830x4 said:
Very cool- love the TIMAX decals.

Yes me too
I spoke to Ben S. today and unfortunately these are not available anymore so i guess i will have to have them made somewhere (could try Gil)
Ben old me this TiMax decal was used for a very short period of time and pretty rare, as the bike is.

Defiant":1kpi74dg said:
CTK":1kpi74dg said:
Very cool- love the TIMAX decals.

Yes me too
I spoke to Ben S. today and unfortunately these are not available anymore so i guess i will have to have them made somewhere (could try Gil)
Ben old me this TiMax decal was used for a very short period of time and pretty rare, as the bike is.

And therefor you should repaint it as original imo.
The decals and scheme are so pretty, looks like groovy '70's design.

Once again a beauty!

Where do you find them? Is there some underground movement or organization who only trade in ridiculous cool bikes? Or did you have sell the other beauties like the P20 or the Yo Eddy?

I can only say: keep up the good work!

Gène":jdx1ffrk said:
Where do you find them? Is there some underground movement or organization who only trade in ridiculous cool bikes? Or did you have sell the other beauties like the P20 or the Yo Eddy?

I can only say: keep up the good work!

You are not receiving the "RUM" (RetroUdergroundMovement) newsletter ?
That contains a stock list of all rare retro bikes for sale at the mo. ;)

I did sell some bikes because i was not satisfied with them, although they are great bikes, but just were not so close (enough) to my heart..

And how i find them?
The Fat Ti via Youtube and the Serotta Ti via a german forum, which was not for sale but i put up a reaction that i would love to own one,.... i now do! :D

Back