Show us Ya Citrus Fruit! (Orange Content)

jimihendrix said:
Look's great Konaglider, your plans for it sound fine ;)

This is on here already but here it's back as a single speed with Magura's :) , not normaly a user of bar ends but someone mentioned needing leverage with a single speed and after climbing a few hills felt they were necessary so went for red X-lite ski bends, blue flavoured wheels are only temporary as they are intended for my Manitou FS, getting some red Odessey sharkbites for it soon and may go for a red saddle.

Rides fantastic though, dont know what the weight it but it feels pretty damned light :D

sse3.jpg

Looks GREAT Jimi- love the mags and the bar ends ;) , when you get the wheels it will look sweet- I have a red flite saddle that I could swap you but mine is a bit more beat up than your loverley black one- give me a shout if that is of interest?

Attachments

• proflex.JPG
    proflex.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,805
This is the greatest thread on any forum, anywhere. Fact.

Getting misty eyed looking at the early '90's beasts. I wasted so much of my youth in Airevally Cycles (Keighley) just gazing at Halifax's finest. Not looked at every page yet but does anyone remember the grey clockwork from '93? I wanted one of those so much. Ended up with a second hand orange/white fade 90/91 that stayed with me untill last year. Why did I let it go? :cry:

With my retro Orange fire re-ignited I can see this is gonna cost me! :twisted:

Keep 'em coming gang!

Here's one I just found.. My Sub 5 the day before it was nicked in 2007..

And my latest acquisition.. (not the best photo in the world :roll: )

Attachments

• WotSnow2.jpg
    WotSnow2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,690
  • Sub5.jpg
    Sub5.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,690
orange formula

there dosent seem to be any Orange Formulas so heres my one i raced in 92

Attachments

• scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 1,677
Pardon my ignorance but that's the first Orange Formula i've ever seen or heard of :shock: , do you still have it ?, where did the Formula stand with the Clockwork and Prestige ?

Very nice BTW :cool:

The formula was the custom built race bike. I believe that it is a prestige with custom geometry. Rare as hens teeth!! :D

orange formula

unfortunatley its in bike heaven now after i snapped it !! at the time that it snapped they had stopped making the formula so sent me an aluminium elite frame which i sold . i think they must of only made formulas for about 3 years because that was at the end of 1992 . it was oranges top of the range and custom built and fillet brazed it was very light . i think there was a choice of tubing (tange prestiege and colombus OR ) also it had a 1 piece bar and stem combo which i still have now on a clockwork along with the tange presteige forks. here it is fully rigid in 1991

Attachments

• scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,849

Latest posts

Back