show us your cross bikes

Bontrager Cx, small

my all-time favorite, and will-never-sell frame, bonty cx , size small.. had it built in 8-10 different ways... it just suits me..
in this pic its setup with road tires, and campy record and Tune, ck and other goodies...an trusty old black LX cantis and front derail.

Attachments

• DSCF1639.1.jpg
    DSCF1639.1.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 2,499
IF and Bonty's!

i may have to now change my cross frame to a steel one......why did i start this thread i was happy with the bike i had!

Not really an out and out cross bike but

miyatasale001.jpg

Trying to sell the frame at the moment as its a little large. However if I can't then I'd like to complete the build...

All very nice, but I have to ask, can i post a pic of a very angry bike, of do they just have to be a little bit cross ?

Ill get my coat....

Couple of years ago I owned a Guerciotti cross, but unfortunately for reasons (a move) I had to sell it at some point :(

472475190_100dab99a2_b.jpg

Thought I would never manage it to find an equally as nice cross bike.

Couple of weeks ago I got my hands on a Ritchey SwissCross. I hope it will help me forgetting the Guerciotti finally.

No pics yet, but it looks exactly like the one that can be seen in the 1997 Ritchey catalogue on oldmountainbikes.com >>

3820239354_d01dac7624_b.jpg

Re: new builds for the cross season

nemo":2i8kt4lb said:
so is anyone building for the cross season?

nemo

both Velomaniac and myself are putting bikes together to have a go this year at a couple of races. They will be converted mtb's though and won't be pretty :oops: There are some lovely lovely bikes in this thread already. Dunno what it is about a cross bike but they always look great :D

Back